The United Empires of Vivami is a massive, genial nation, ruled by President Arteev with an even hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, unlimited-speed roads, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.965 billion Vivamians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Soulpond. The average income tax rate is 87.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vivamian economy, worth 279 trillion Vitami dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 142,278 Vitami dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Factories grind to a halt every time there is an election, elected officials often serve for decades in a single term, the nationalistic national anthem inspires citizens to literally spit at foreigners, and caps with skulls on them are the height of fashion. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vivami's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vivami's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Vivami was endorsed by The Imperial Federation of Conistria.
- : Vivami's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Vivami was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Vivami was endorsed by The Exalted Sylvan Realm of Verdrassil.
- : Vivami was endorsed by The Foreboding Tyranny of Dark Edgyness.
- : Vivami's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Vivami was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Vivami was endorsed by The Corner of H-Zhena.
- : Vivami was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.