The United Empires of Vivami is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Arteev with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, free-roaming dinosaurs, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 1.034 billion Vivamians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Soulpond. The average income tax rate is 85.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vivamian economy, worth 140 trillion Vitami dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 136,213 Vitami dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Mothers are routinely abandoning their children in the name of women's rights, polite commuters on the Soulpond Metro always let hurried workers off the train first, President Arteev has no checks and balances after the upper house was abolished, and prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vivami's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vivami endorsed The Probably a Dictatorship of Ebonhand.
- : Vivami was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans and Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Vivami was endorsed by The Probably a Dictatorship of Ebonhand.
- : Following new legislation in Vivami, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators.
- : Following new legislation in Vivami, President Arteev has no checks and balances after the upper house was abolished.
- : Vivami was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Vivami was endorsed by The Holy Empire of The Southern Death Cult.
- : Following new legislation in Vivami, polite commuters on the Soulpond Metro always let hurried workers off the train first.
- : Following new legislation in Vivami, mothers are routinely abandoning their children in the name of women's rights.
- : Following new legislation in Vivami, drill sergeants yell in the ears of bespectacled nerds in cybermilitary "reboot camps".
Endorsements Received: 47 » Erinor, Pencil Sharpeners 2, PlanetBob, The Navian Islands, Kholdan, Beepee, Farengeto, Tsunamy, Belschaft, Sandaoguo, Egyptian Islamic Empire, Quiescent, Curlyhoward, Drugged Monkeys, The Solar System Scope, Sonnydesh, Auphelia, Kringalia, Silnaziemia, Pravartana, Darakin, Kiasu-ism, Land Without Shrimp, Si-topia, Daconath, Luddinlande, Iristead, UNITED FEDERATION OF GALAXY-UFG, Sufrington, Concrete Slab, Soem, PussBag, Stoinia, Walenstein, Fiorina Furya, The death of waffles, Nova Montron, Western Republic of Left, Ratioprudentia, The Imperial Frost Federation, Premier Knowhere, Vilkage, Lions Nerf, City States Nation, Nowa Europa, The Southern Death Cult, and Ebonhand.