|Leader||Ex Cáthedra Socorro|
The Sérénissime Imperium of Visrava is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Ex Cáthedra Socorro with a fair hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, vat-grown people, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 2.336 billion Visravies hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cittàgazze. The average income tax rate is 90.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Visravi economy, worth 339 trillion Palladions a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 145,246 Palladions, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Ghost regiments exist only on paper, supermarkets must refund spoilt milk even six months after the sale, both diets and economic output are growing leaner with recent restrictions to free trade, and space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down. Crime is totally unknown. Visrava's national animal is the snowy owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Grievous Miraculism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Visrava was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Visrava changed its national nation type to "Sérénissime Imperium".
- : Visrava voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Visrava changed its national nation type to "Sérénissime Empire".
- : Visrava voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Red Fleet".
- : Visrava voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : Following new legislation in Visrava, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down.
- : Visrava voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Kuriko"".
- : Visrava voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ensuring Effectual Recycling".
- : Visrava's influence in Democratic Socialist Assembly rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
Endorsements Received: 25 » Taliand, Venovica, Pyceiline, Scientists Allied, Wileyshire, Varavano, Proxmire, Silabar, Maupedonia, The New Liberated California, Liossalde, AtlasBarfed, Mauvemarke, Eythronia, United Syndicates of Sol, Qingling, Ezechard, Talamia, New Viles, Siriza, Oh my god it is so hard to find a name, Mon Silanies, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, Small Potato, and Dekks.