|Currency||Indian National Rupee|
The Republic of Virtual Republic of India is a massive, efficient nation, notable for its frequent executions, sprawling nuclear power plants, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 1.029 billion Indians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of NEW DELHI. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 61.6%.
The all-consuming Indian economy, worth 90.1 trillion Indian National Rupees a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Tourism. Average income is 87,536 Indian National Rupees, with the richest citizens earning 8.0 times as much as the poorest.
Family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries, children are raised bilingual from an early age, sex offenders find themselves cut off from the ability to repeat their crimes, and heavily subsidised Indian baskets litter the streets of The North Pacific. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Virtual Republic of India's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Virtual Republic of India was endorsed by The Enlightened State of Sundred.
- : Virtual Republic of India was endorsed by The Stunning Superiority of Sosash.
- : Virtual Republic of India was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Jest Xerces.
- : Virtual Republic of India was endorsed by The Republic of Zeternia.
- : Virtual Republic of India was endorsed by The Avid Rodent of Malphe.
- : Virtual Republic of India was endorsed by The Kute Koalas of Sanjurika.
- : Virtual Republic of India was endorsed by The Republic of Sacrento.
- : Virtual Republic of India was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Six66.
- : Virtual Republic of India was endorsed by The Holy Violet Matriarchy of Racoda.
- : Virtual Republic of India was endorsed by The Anarcho-Capitalist Ogre Fans of Whereisthatistan.
Endorsements Received: 108 » Aerilia, Wodan, Universal State Formula, Sunto, Notyoutopia, Forunte, Pallaith, Gladio II, ThE eNd oF eE, Shin-Hachioji, Yaorozu, Victoriaans Nederlands, PlanetPunk, Mzeusia, Diodone, Bayern-Straubing, Midds Conia, Territorio di Nessuno, NatsukiLand, Mercy Land, Buckerino, Great Bights Mum, Kwaj, Sheppey, HOW TO GET YOURSELF BANNED FROM NS, Malvad, Republic of Dixie, Holy Oranz, Wineclaw, Corfad, Agrauron, McMasterdonia, Siwale, Merconitonitopia, Lungha, HMS Unicorn, Xentherida, Ainsworth, Sil Dorsett, SillyString, Pakistan 001, Cloydicia, Shadowrik, Thenaca, Selfgradatude, Illusia and Neverendia, Eglise Sainte Eve, Moubarakistan, Frances Francis the First of France, The Mazur Empire, and 58 others.A Terribly Charismatic Duck, Puczovska, Kingdom of Space, Morlanka, Alsatian Island, Edwerlantin, Yaris, Atain, Nueava Libertalia, Xinchao, Wesley Republic, Omicron Persei V111, Ka Ching, Benolia, Freienland, Zyvetskistaahn, Unimaginable Doom, Albacria, Mordant99, Mirandako Herri Errepublika, CurryIndia, Ozstan, AGoodPlace, Malta Comino Gozo, Guslantis, Yukti, Underground Techno, General COE, Shibutani, New Seaview Cove, Californian Redwood, THX1138, Former English Colony, Abunenin, Kylesburgh, Killbear, Koda-Land, Amerian States, The Pantheons, Highton Islands, Apetopia, Pauxia, The Windmilluminati, The Gamer Party, United Draconia, Q w e r t y, Tredano, Eravonia, Deropia, Whereisthatistan, Racoda, Sacrento, Sanjurika, Malphe, Zeternia, Jest Xerces, Sosash, and Sundred.