The Virgolia of Virgolia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Dictator with an iron fist, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, avowedly heterosexual populace, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 6.187 billion Virgolians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, although Industry and Law & Order are also considered important, while Social Policy isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital. The average income tax rate is 99.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Virgolian economy, worth a remarkable 2,169 trillion Children a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, highly specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 350,593 Children, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The army's use of chemical weapons leaves a bad taste in the mouth, oracles predict landslide victories for Dictator for the next 50 years, the government has hired out-of-work fashion designers to design purses for men, and citizens are regularly arrested in queues for 'loitering'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Virgolia's national animal is the Crow, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Wrath.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Virgolia endorsed The Commonwealth of Distro-Spartica.
- : Virgolia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Distro-Spartica.
- : Following new legislation in Virgolia, citizens are regularly arrested in queues for 'loitering'.
- : Virgolia was endorsed by The Golden Delegoose Monarchy of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Following new legislation in Virgolia, the government has hired out-of-work fashion designers to design purses for men.
- : Following new legislation in Virgolia, oracles predict landslide victories for Dictator for the next 50 years.
- : Virgolia endorsed The Golden Delegoose Monarchy of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Following new legislation in Virgolia, the army's use of chemical weapons leaves a bad taste in the mouth.
- : Virgolia lodged a message on the The East Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Virgolia, waste is frequently shipped to other countries.
Endorsements Received: 29 » Pakitsk, Zukchiva, Staynes, Asendavia, Brotherland, VW53Aland, Axdel, Wiranath, Mays Austrian Nation, East Malaysia, A mean old man, New Leganes, Debluu, Marrabuk, Argentianworkslasia, BearStackof2015, Modra, North Bernia, Wallenburg, Dravida India, Oofery, Lorrana, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Espeon LD, The Three States of Fortuna, Great Algerstonia, Coruh, Technocratic Tagalog, and Distro-Spartica.