|Leader||Imperatrix Thanalli Alataryx|
The Imperium of Vipra is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Imperatrix Thanalli Alataryx with an iron fist, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, strictly enforced bedtime, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 27.077 billion Viprans are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The relatively small, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bathurdul. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Vipran economy, worth a remarkable 4,386 trillion marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 162,005 marks, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 628,299 per year while the poor average 28,612, a ratio of 22.0 to 1.
It is mandatory for men to stay home to fix funny noises in the attic, children as young as twelve are conscripted into the armed forces, nude art is becoming wildly popular, and motels cater primarily to adulterers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force. Vipra's national animal is the Tiger Shark, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways, and its national religion is Juntism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vipra rejected a request from SECFanatics for an embassy with The TSAR.
- : Vipra rejected a request from Carlitosland for an embassy with The TSAR.
- : Vipra rejected a request from Lardyland for an embassy with The TSAR.
- : Vipra was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Dead and the Top 5% for Most Zombified.
- : Vipra rejected a request from Benelux union for an embassy with The TSAR.
- : Vipra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : Vipra's influence in The TSAR fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Vipra's influence in The TSAR rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- : Vipra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Vipra was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Economic Output.