|Leader||King James Turrell|
The United Kingdom of Vionna-Frankenlisch is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by King James Turrell with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, cheerful population of 11.614 billion Vionna-Frankenlischians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Frankenlisch. The average income tax rate is 36.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Vionna-Frankenlischian economy, worth a remarkable 2,451 trillion Lucans a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 211,070 Lucans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Atheists on vacation find Frankenlischian Andyism's scriptures make useful doorstops, school plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment, weighted heels are added to military boots to ensure diminutive celebrities meet minimum requirements, and the nation is famous for bravely sending wave after wave of its soldiers until the enemy runs out of bullets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Vionna-Frankenlisch's national animal is the Feline, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Frankenlischian Andyism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vionna-Frankenlisch voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Sterilisation of Minors etc".
- : Following new legislation in Vionna-Frankenlisch, the nation is famous for bravely sending wave after wave of its soldiers until the enemy runs out of bullets.
- : Vionna-Frankenlisch published "Imperial Expeditionary Force to Deadora" (Account: Military).
- : Vionna-Frankenlisch was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Vionna-Frankenlisch published "Union Navy (Balion)" (Account: Military).
- : Vionna-Frankenlisch published "The States and Commonwealths of Balion" (Account: Other).
- : Vionna-Frankenlisch was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Vionna-Frankenlisch published "Titles, Names, and Name Etiquette" (Factbook: Culture).
- : Vionna-Frankenlisch published "Royal Gallandian Army" (Account: Military).
- : Vionna-Frankenlisch was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
Endorsements Received: None.