|Capital||Firm Pine Forest|
|Leader||The Big Branch|
The Armed Republic of Violent Trees is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Big Branch with a fair hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.33 billion Violent Forest are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The relatively small, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Firm Pine Forest. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 18.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Violent Treesinian economy, worth 189 trillion Pinecones a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 142,727 Pinecones, with the richest citizens earning 8.3 times as much as the poorest.
The fattest folk in Violent Trees look to be the happiest ones, adults pretending to be teenage girls claim to have wholesome motives, the government has implemented minimum wage laws, and VT-SPAN features senators wrestling with ever-increasing production elements. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Violent Trees's national animal is the squirrel, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Herbology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Violent Trees was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Novegia.
- : Following new legislation in Violent Trees, VT-SPAN features senators wrestling with ever-increasing production elements.
- : Following new legislation in Violent Trees, the government has implemented minimum wage laws.
- : Following new legislation in Violent Trees, adults pretending to be teenage girls claim to have wholesome motives.
- : Following new legislation in Violent Trees, the fattest folk in Violent Trees look to be the happiest ones.
- : Violent Trees was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Following new legislation in Violent Trees, double-parking is on the rise as automobile numbers increase.
- : Following new legislation in Violent Trees, travelers often bring empty plastic bottles on Air Violent Trees flights to avoid the pay lavatories.
- : Violent Trees was endorsed by The Civilisation Game of Mastodonia.
- : Violent Trees voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
Endorsements Received: 95 » Valentian Elysium, Anisopterra, Evertopia, Wysrod, Northern Nivaria, Juiulia, Dustwind, The Republic of Osea, Clialaad, Ali Faridi, Maconshinbernititte, Ignis Cinere, Ascended Union, Ardelenia, Kyrizstanislav, Isentran, Maalemzya, United States of Island land, Namakan, S Mova Derat, The Galactic American Imperium, Marxist Germany, Vragar, Megistos, Zopciria, The Soylent Green Party, Pianaville, ANCAPISTANZA, Lower Phlebacite, QuazaFire, New Kowloon Bay, Kaltovar, Eppur, Old Atlantica, Slaytania, ShadowVoltia, Krystalveil, Ner Epiand, Northern African Sahara, Holma, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Ilfarasia, Terra Royaume, Tausend Seen, Wischland, JanRaiQlux, Killettland, Makykay, Samonaemia, Capea, and 45 others.The Indian Royalty, Saint Islaw Wra, Seantonia, Silvedania, Nea Komnenia, Yellowjacket, Alemputo, Dorab, PYT, Grimmywelsh, Donnee, Blogotopia, Tzo, New Terrasol, Schudentag, Creeptopia, Testa, Colonel Terrosit, Chip Skylark, Medetas, Geolapo, Drewish, Sugandeezia, Coreras, Thyndra, Batona, Novus status, Liberdon, El Rio De Juan, Solleana, Point Comfort Colony, Better Indonesia, Ferte, Hunism, Cowkaine, Zeganas, The Wires Empire, Canadian North California, West Longobardia, Yakkandiania, Graemania, North Southumberland, Dovant, Mastodonia, and Novegia.