|Faith||You can choose which faith to believe|
The Republic of Vinozil is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Lems Miller with an even hand, and renowned for its state-planned economy, pith helmet sales, and public floggings. The compassionate, devout population of 1.492 billion Vinozili are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bohema. The average income tax rate is 82.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vinozilian economy, worth 182 trillion Kavkazia Solis a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Information Technology, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 122,472 Kavkazia Solis, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Undergrads find their professors' mushroom experiments less psychedelic than expected, an eye for an eye leaves Vinozil blind, Lems Miller goes out to lunch surrounded by large men in dark glasses, and young and brooding teens are welcomed with open arms to the Dogwarts School of Strangeness and Sorcery. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vinozil's national animal is the Krumag, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is You can choose which faith to believe.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Vinozil, young and brooding teens are welcomed with open arms to the Dogwarts School of Strangeness and Sorcery.
- : Vinozil voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Crime Victims' Rights Act".
- : Vinozil was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Following new legislation in Vinozil, Lems Miller goes out to lunch surrounded by large men in dark glasses.
- : Following new legislation in Vinozil, an eye for an eye leaves Vinozil blind.
- : Following new legislation in Vinozil, undergrads find their professors' mushroom experiments less psychedelic than expected.
- : Vinozil was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Following new legislation in Vinozil, doctors ask for written consent before making eye contact with patients.
- : Following new legislation in Vinozil, the Motherland's muscle-bound athletes won 786 medals at the last United Refugia Games.
- : Following new legislation in Vinozil, the nation's government buildings are remarkable for being ugly concrete boxes.
Endorsements Received: 46 » Typica, Sylh Alanor, Araine, Melenavenia, Liphia, Vikoland, The Star Enpire, New Pi-Ramesses, Axolotlta, Uitmuntendheid, Michelland, Nangka, Northern Endo, Haibaria, Tovenia, Eleland, Floofybit, Inaros OPA, Nekhuser-Ra, The Land Named Bob, New Filippe, Golden gateway, Tiralta, Denimz, Narwhal, Remnants of the Pacific, Junitaki-cho, Hathniland, Duneraven, Grayk San, Pangeodrea, Fel Vudos, Aephony, Far Anoglinlan, Mystyn, Crialdenna, Vandermeer, Brazileand, Adawu, Applemarsh, Froler, Ladita, Porthosia, Michis, Yondoria, and Kaltea.