The Federation of Vinesterdland is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Augustus with an even hand, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, smutty television, and compulsory military service. The quiet, industrious population of 2.206 billion Vinesterdlandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 60.5%.
The powerhouse Vinesterdlandian economy, worth 235 trillion Marks a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 106,806 Marks, with the richest citizens earning 5.1 times as much as the poorest.
Morale within the seismologist community has hit rock bottom, Augustus has taken to wearing medal-adorned military uniform in all public appearances, the "war on terror" doesn't seem to be making Vinesterdlandians any less frightened, and RPG fans reminisce fondly about when people thought they were evil and dangerous rather than geeky and socially inept. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vinesterdland's national animal is the Crow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vinesterdland was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Sheppey.
- : Following new legislation in Vinesterdland, RPG fans reminisce fondly about when people thought they were evil and dangerous rather than geeky and socially inept.
- : Following new legislation in Vinesterdland, the "war on terror" doesn't seem to be making Vinesterdlandians any less frightened.
- : Vinesterdland endorsed The Empire of Altmoras Prime.
- : Vinesterdland endorsed The Respublika of Zemnaya Svoboda.
- : Vinesterdland endorsed The Republic of Forunte.
- : Vinesterdland endorsed The Kingdom of Plembobria.
- : Vinesterdland endorsed The Federation of Marsh Castle.
- : Vinesterdland endorsed The Empire of Necromonia.
- : Vinesterdland endorsed The Republic of Yukti.
Endorsements Received: 89 » Yaorozu, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Notyoutopia, Unimaginable Doom, Frances Francis the First of France, Meritdom, Bharathvarsh, Guslantis, Elspeth and Samina, Soverenia, Yatzatz, HMS Unicorn, Novare Res, Lionia, Zyvetskistaahn, Xentherida, Sil Dorsett, Sunto, Shadowrik, Vantaria, Vegetarian States, Great Bights Mum, Pasargad, SillyString, Wisconsota, Selfgradatude, Avalon, Gorinchem and Hoog-Hoornaar, Holy Oranz, American MapleStory, Ceretis, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Wineclaw, Republic of Dixie, Malta Comino Gozo, The Swedish Republic of New Kenya, Reannia, Sankami, Siwale, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Religioncord, Indereac Lanx, Hong Kong Empire, Empy, Apetopia, Upper Portlandia, Kingdom of Space, Enosville, Morrn, Kaschovia, and 39 others.Ovsterland, Alice Gardens, Valdr, Vazali, Lord Ravenclaw, Mercy Land, Southern Stroraia, Omicron Persei V111, Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith, Arcadia of Kasterborous, Pallaith, Kwaj, General COE, Wicheye, Friently, Moristia, Lavanania, South Grand Mountain, Shin-Hachioji, Faxfleet, Merconitonitopia, Cleoskye, Legique, Diodone, Victoriaans Nederlands, Anima Proxa, Coemgen, Lamexanope, Kobagia, Kizja, Sanjurika, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Necromonia, Marsh Castle, Plembobria, Forunte, Zemnaya Svoboda, and Sheppey.