The Kingdom of Vindictadia is a huge, pleasant nation, remarkable for its burgeoning Pony population. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 503 million Vindictadians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 20.0%.
The Vindictadian economy, worth 21.7 trillion Vins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Furniture Restoration, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 43,099 Vins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Genetic researchers have been expelled, fancy dress parties are raided by military police for new recruits, reports of arson have doubled since the introduction of a privatised fire protection service, and wigged-out hunters report playing croquet with the Queen of Hearts. Crime is moderate. Vindictadia's national animal is the Pony, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vindictadia's influence in Equestria rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Vindictadia resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Vindictadia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Hunting Accidents.
- : Vindictadia was endorsed by The Camping Van of Free Las Pinas III.
- : Vindictadia was endorsed by The Republic of California Seals.
- : Vindictadia was endorsed by The Republic of Bluementhol.
- : Vindictadia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Vindictadia was endorsed by The Republic of Caeece.
- : Vindictadia was endorsed by The Republic of Fitzpleasure.
- : Vindictadia was endorsed by The High Mage Legend of Jennifer Darnel.