|Capital||%%The Order of the Grey Wardens%%|
|Currency||Late updating region|
The %%Vincent Drake%% of Vincent Drake is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by %%Vincent Drake%% with an even hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, ubiquitous missile silos, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed population of 7.741 billion Vinnies have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of %%The Order of the Grey Wardens%%. The average income tax rate is 39.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Vinny economy, worth 391 trillion Late updating regions a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, quite specialized black market in Trout Farming, Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Information Technology. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 50,532 Late updating regions, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Much of Vincent Drake's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence, saying "don't do anything that %%Vincent Drake%% wouldn't do" doesn't exclude a great deal, virtually all of the country's economic activity takes place in %%The Order of the Grey Wardens%%, and %%Vincent Drake%%'s office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vincent Drake's national animal is the Griffon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Defending.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vincent Drake's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Vincent Drake's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Vincent Drake's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Vincent Drake resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Vincent Drake relocated from Herd United to Artificial Solar System.
- : Vincent Drake's influence in Herd United rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Vincent Drake was endorsed by The Republic of A Deep Voice.
- : Vincent Drake endorsed The Republic of A Deep Voice.
- : Vincent Drake relocated from Artificial Solar System to Herd United.
- : Vincent Drake endorsed The Republic of Ridgeway SP.