|Capital||Alikki-Corra and Almintora|
The Colonial Union of Vilita and Turori is a gargantuan, safe nation, notable for its enslaved workforce, ubiquitous missile silos, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 18.778 billion Vilita and Turorians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alikki-Corra and Almintora. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 71.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Vilita and Turorian economy, worth a remarkable 2,361 trillion Golden Tures a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Information Technology. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 125,746 Golden Tures, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 413,049 per year while the poor average 28,708, a ratio of 14.4 to 1.
Boys who even ask about cheerleading are placed on the Sex Offenders Register, naturists are jailed regularly for indecent exposure, religion is strictly forbidden within school grounds, and road signs are getting harder to read under layers of knitted woolen cardigans. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vilita and Turori's national animal is the Eel-Cat Thing, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vilita and Turori was commended by Security Council Resolution # 309.
- : Vilita and Turori was nominated for a World Assembly Commendation by The Primetime of Francois Isidore.
- : Vilita and Turori was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
- : Vilita and Turori was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Following new legislation in Vilita and Turori, road signs are getting harder to read under layers of knitted woolen cardigans.
- : Following new legislation in Vilita and Turori, religion is strictly forbidden within school grounds.
- : Following new legislation in Vilita and Turori, naturists are jailed regularly for indecent exposure.
- : Following new legislation in Vilita and Turori, boys who even ask about cheerleading are placed on the Sex Offenders Register.
- : Following new legislation in Vilita and Turori, glassy-eyed Vilita and Turorian wives lifelessly chant "I love you" on command.
- : Vilita and Turori was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Moralistic Democracy".