The Holy Empire of Vilgaquistao is a small, safe nation, notable for its compulsory military service, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The cynical population of 29 million Vilgaquistans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 62.4%.
The Vilgaquistaoan economy, worth 1.41 trillion reales a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Furniture Restoration, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 48,451 reales, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
Angry citizens complain that there isn't enough geographical diversity on the new banknotes, military units are often seen arguing over which one is truly favored by the gods, parking's carefree without parking car fees, and elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vilgaquistao's national animal is the Harpia, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vilgaquistao endorsed The Anarchic-monarchy of Nalver And.
- : Following new legislation in Vilgaquistao, elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume.
- : Following new legislation in Vilgaquistao, parking's carefree without parking car fees.
- : Following new legislation in Vilgaquistao, military units are often seen arguing over which one is truly favored by the gods.
- : Vilgaquistao was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Vilgaquistao was endorsed by The Anarchic-monarchy of Nalver And.
- : Vilgaquistao was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Vilgaquistao endorsed The Lucky Socialist Republic of Dangine.
- : Vilgaquistao endorsed The Imperial State of Daarwyrth.
- : Vilgaquistao voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Death Penalty Ban".
Endorsements Received: 90 » New Lakemba, Cretox State, Shibutani, Venicea, Siwale, Crusadam, Hardscrabble, Territorio di Nessuno, Aerilia, McMasterdonia, The Cascadian Bioregion, Yaorozu, Lulubellia, Illusia and Neverendia, Bharathvarsh, Former English Colony, Hamerica, Orado, Guer Aike, Pallaith, Valgarda, El Fiji Grande, Valentine Z, Ellbonnia, The Tampa Bay Rays, The Endless Eventide, Shadowrik, The Rhein States, Francois Isidore, Yokciq Empire, Barabolia, Republica Guilleana, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Travislavania, Xentherida, Omnistria, Free Salvation, Ethnon, Bankowiata, Zemnaya Svoboda, Great Bights Mum, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Loli County, Kocherian, Sundred, Empy, Wilkshire, Votak Matim, Corfad, Koda-Land, and 40 others.Zzozona, Sachi, Star Kingdom, The Pantheons, Wisconsota, Nodnarb, Svenskskit, Principia Mathematica, Maratabat, Loutsland, Dreadton, WeKnow, Notyoutopia, Runeda, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Sikol, Navsland, Kastonvia, Svenskan, Kragsgale, Frances Francis the First of France, Ravendi, Dar es Saalam, Imperial Pieserged, Maott, Greater Afroeurasia, Madjack, Interdimensional Zone, North Bratislava, Wineclaw, Sanjurika, Figyjharli, Wapistan, Trumpski, Andexia, Selfgradatude, The Republic of Free Peoples, Daarwyrth, Dangine, and Nalver And.