The Empire of Vigoriths is a massive, cultured nation, remarkable for its restrictive gun laws, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The cynical, devout population of 1.122 billion Vigorithsians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Spirituality, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 59.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but sluggish Vigorithsian economy, worth 38.6 trillion kronoes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Furniture Restoration, and Retail. Average income is 34,440 kronoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vigoriths's national animal is the Snake, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vigoriths was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Vigoriths's influence in The Democratic Republic rose from "Hatchling" to "Squire".
- : Vigoriths relocated from Osiris to The Democratic Republic.
- : Vigoriths was refounded in Osiris.
- : Vigoriths ceased to exist in The Democratic Republic.
- : Vigoriths's influence in The Democratic Republic rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Vigoriths lodged a message on the The Democratic Republic Regional Message Board.
- : Vigoriths was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Vigoriths's influence in The Democratic Republic rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Vigoriths's influence in The Democratic Republic rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".