|Animal||Holy Roman Eagle|
The Commonwealth of Viertes deutsches Koalitionsreich is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its keen interest in outer space, frequent executions, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed population of 237 million Fourth Germans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 52.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Fourth German economy, worth 20.0 trillion Reichsmarks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 84,404 Reichsmarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government funds large training centres to turn Holy Roman Eagles into functioning members of society, glamping Fourth Germans won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi, military officials are questioning the policy of ceding the nation's territory in exchange for promises not to invade it, and CSI Forest is this year's hit new crime show. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Viertes deutsches Koalitionsreich's national animal is the Holy Roman Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Viertes deutsches Koalitionsreich was endorsed by The Aeonian Citadel of Darakin.
- : Viertes deutsches Koalitionsreich was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Following new legislation in Viertes deutsches Koalitionsreich, CSI Forest is this year's hit new crime show.
- : Following new legislation in Viertes deutsches Koalitionsreich, military officials are questioning the policy of ceding the nation's territory in exchange for promises not to invade it.
- : Viertes deutsches Koalitionsreich lodged a message on the The South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Viertes deutsches Koalitionsreich, glamping Fourth Germans won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi.
- : Viertes deutsches Koalitionsreich endorsed The Federation of Lioniel.
- : Viertes deutsches Koalitionsreich endorsed The In The South Pacific of Lorigia.
- : Viertes deutsches Koalitionsreich created a custom banner.
- : Viertes deutsches Koalitionsreich endorsed The Aeonian Citadel of Darakin.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Erinor, Wehraboos, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Saciu, Jaxon, Volaworand, Barabarom, Empire of the Western Woods, Tsunamy, Xandev, The Filippinas, Aidenfieeld, Republic Clovakh, Land Without Shrimp, Concrete Slab, Awjan, Academy of Umbrellas, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, The Dragon Enclave, Germanisches Amerika, Luddinlande, Maletora, Jahass, Kroumos, Whimichy, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Aumeltopia, Hanguk-Nippon, Stoniamera, Freedoom, Quiescent, Tsvetania, Akindom, Herbert Island, Curlyhoward, Japanese Federal Republic, Ostanasia, United States of Vietnam, Farengeto, Thuringia Reich, North Erfton, Ariankido, Dasko, Kiasu-ism, German Hapsburg, Drugged Monkeys, Nothanksbutseriously, The Brand New Salvatagard Republic, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Churumduul, and 9 others.Agalaesia, Keidran Union, Nova Montron, Nankyoku Tairiku, Chocholand, Noire Denholm, Eripolis, Doomen, and Darakin.