The Republic of Vienna Eliot is a massive, pleasant nation, remarkable for its burgeoning spotted owl population. The hard-working population of 2.925 billion Oceanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Annheim. The average income tax rate is 11.9%.
The Vienna Eliotian economy, worth 151 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 51,965 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Vienna Eliot has designated Annheim as its capital city. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vienna Eliot's national animal is the spotted owl.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vienna Eliot's influence in Greater Olympus rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Vienna Eliot published "Third Government of Oceania" (Factbook: Politics).
- : Vienna Eliot published "Members of the 3rd National Council" (Factbook: Politics).
- : Vienna Eliot changed its national capital to "Annheim".
- : Following new legislation in Vienna Eliot, Vienna Eliot has designated Annheim as its capital city.
- : Vienna Eliot changed its national animal to "spotted owl", its currency to "dollar", its demonym to "Oceanian", and its motto to "The Oceanian Republic".
- : Vienna Eliot altered its national flag.
- : Vienna Eliot published "Citizen Application" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Vienna Eliot's influence in Greater Olympus rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Vienna Eliot's influence in Greater Olympus rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".