The Colony of Victorious Wentsworth is a massive, socially progressive nation, notable for its burgeoning Eaglehawk population. The cynical population of 2.858 billion Victorious Wentsworthians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 46.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Victorious Wentsworthian economy, worth 71.1 trillion Wentsworths a year, is quite specialized and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Gambling, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 24,889 Wentsworths, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Victorious Wentsworth's national animal is the Eaglehawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Victorious Wentsworth's influence in New Western Atlantic rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Victorious Wentsworth was reclassified from "Psychotic Dictatorship" to "Corrupt Dictatorship".
- : Victorious Wentsworth's influence in New Western Atlantic rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Victorious Wentsworth's influence in New Western Atlantic rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Victorious Wentsworth's influence in New Western Atlantic rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Victorious Wentsworth's influence in New Western Atlantic rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Victorious Wentsworth was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Victorious Wentsworth applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Victorious Wentsworth relocated from New Western Empire to New Western Atlantic.
- : Victorious Wentsworth lodged a message on the New Western Empire Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: None.