The Free Land of Vicitania is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Dogé with a fair hand, and notable for its ban on automobiles, keen interest in outer space, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.819 billion Vicitanians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Welfare, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ädelmark. The average income tax rate is 54.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Vicitanian economy, worth 191 trillion Thicc Bois a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 105,347 Thicc Bois, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Children aren't allowed to chew their pencils until they get home from school, the wealthiest parts of the country receive the most government spending, school plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment, and producers insist that movie stars wear crash helmets in every scene. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Vicitania's national animal is the Aye Aye, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vicitania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed and Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Vicitania's influence in The Leftist Assembly rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Vicitania was endorsed by The Free Land of Loamolia.
- : Vicitania was endorsed by The Whatever's Left of Sincadenas.
- : Vicitania was endorsed by The United Syndicates of Fangon.
- : Vicitania was endorsed by The Democratic States of Sestabolgia.
- : Vicitania was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Navicro.
- : Following new legislation in Vicitania, producers insist that movie stars wear crash helmets in every scene.
- : Following new legislation in Vicitania, school plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment.
- : Following new legislation in Vicitania, the wealthiest parts of the country receive the most government spending.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Agatep, Armagod, Zaratov, Dungaar, Kawany, New Flamington, Midterra, Republican Jericho, Alans Land, Coung Komands, NeoXoleria, New Saphire, Alpinwald, Themsylvanii, Gloucester City, Martilliopen, Rhadrainou, Triordia, Evangelion and Katawa Shoujo, Soviet Trailer Park, North Amherst, Cidade Vella, La Procrastinacie, Fiumino, Spookystan, Proxima B, Terra Leuthenia, Caspersland, Celestial Moons, Feiyan, Khoridan, Fizzopolis, Henchikurin, Teton Sebo, Slavichistan, Camtha, Grod Island, Kalahana, Pissing Yourself, Crimson Terra, Tavilistan, Anmife, New Volica, Helihaben, The Swaggerlands, Margari, United Socialist Republics of LAN, Aimmnai, Niakona, Upplessirbrialand, and 18 others.Korvias, Rorlenland, Free Magiounanionvet, Haydenium, Republic of Braz, Frasuly, Nuevo Roatan, Sterkspruit, Argentigrad, Runegeist, Neo Enderion, Podria, Andylandy, Chiarastan, Giratyphon, Navicro, Fangon, and Sincadenas.