The Federal Republic of Vicerronia is a very large, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory military service, smutty television, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 199 million Vicerronians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 45.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Vicerronian economy, worth 10.4 trillion guilders a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 52,435 guilders, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It's normal to start working life with crippling financial debt, janitors and factory workers are often better educated than the bosses they work for, Vicerronia's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, and for just a few extra guilders Vicerronians can get new driving records with their new cars. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vicerronia's national animal is the swan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vicerronia was endorsed by The Sawtooth Badlands of The Black Cathedral.
- : Vicerronia was endorsed by The Digital Democracy of Alpinea.
- : Vicerronia was endorsed by The Holy Inseparable Regalia of Castle Federation.
- : Vicerronia endorsed The Kingdom of Test for a new hope.
- : Vicerronia endorsed The Republic of Elder Realms.
- : Following new legislation in Vicerronia, for just a few extra guilders Vicerronians can get new driving records with their new cars.
- : Following new legislation in Vicerronia, Vicerronia's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Vicerronia, janitors and factory workers are often better educated than the bosses they work for.
- : Following new legislation in Vicerronia, it's normal to start working life with crippling financial debt.
- : Following new legislation in Vicerronia, Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping.
Endorsements Received: 95 » Alunya, Shin-Hachioji, Sinelona, Siwale, Racoda, The Rhein States, El Fiji Grande, Shadowrik, Territorio di Nessuno, Steampunk Ariel, Trillius, Great Bights Mum, Uganda Knuckles UK, Napnomadia, Kwaj, Sundred, Sunto, Omnistria, Ethnon, North Bratislava, Corfad, Dar es Saalam, Koda-Land, Newpromisedland, Kirostan, Acrabinnia, Liberum Mundi, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Shibutani, Seidr Wyrd, Pallaith, Sheldanada, Q w e r t y, Frances Francis the First of France, Ibiscaton, Peldorn, Jasminlandia, Haor Chall, Guer Aike, Unimaginable Doom, Tappan Hills, United Draconia, Notyoutopia, THX1138, Maott, Bayern-Straubing, Victoriaans Nederlands, Yaorozu, Sil Dorsett, Plangainer, and 45 others.New Pruessen, Federation Terra Australis, Black Templares, Selfgradatude, PlanetPunk, Apetopia, Spartoptia, Dreadton, Ejhsa, Buckerino, Torakuen, Egalico, Wineclaw, Saturns Edge, Tsardom of Leonlandia, The United States of Romania, Lomjia, Nakayo, 1 very fast endotarter, New Bremerton, Kasazzastan, Holy Oranz, Pasargad, Sanjurika, Afrille, Ikea Rike, The Notorious Mad Jack, Moubarakistan, Vikingiarchy, Aratani, Wilkshire, General COE, Niradans, Free Azzaca, Joodey, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Loutsland, Noahs Second Country, Valhalla123, Former English Colony, Test for a new hope, Elder Realms, Castle Federation, Alpinea, and The Black Cathedral.