The Warlords of Vhammpyr is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Teii Tan'it with an iron fist, and notable for its frequent executions, soft-spoken computers, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 26.37 billion Vhammpyrians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Drakul. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 18.9%.
The powerhouse Vhammpyrian economy, worth a remarkable 2,651 trillion topaz rings a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, broadly diversified black market in Retail, Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Gambling. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 100,537 topaz rings, with the richest citizens earning 9.3 times as much as the poorest.
Loans are available for students from poor families, every workday begins with group therapy, skateboarding is punishable by heavy fines, and widespread voter apathy has been credited to allegations that all candidates are puppets of Teii Tan'it. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vhammpyr's national animal is the Viper, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Sakkharan Serpent.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vhammpyr was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Vhammpyr, widespread voter apathy has been credited to allegations that all candidates are puppets of Teii Tan'it.
- : Vhammpyr voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend the Rejected Realms".
- : Following new legislation in Vhammpyr, skateboarding is punishable by heavy fines.
- : Following new legislation in Vhammpyr, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Following new legislation in Vhammpyr, loans are available for students from poor families.
- : Vhammpyr was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Vhammpyr, the nation is so apathetic that Vhammpyrians can barely find the energy to bring new issues to the government.
- : Following new legislation in Vhammpyr, politicians are often seen with soldiers pointing guns at their heads.
- : Following new legislation in Vhammpyr, citizens who fail to follow the official national religion are executed.
Endorsements Received: None.