The Kingdom of Vex15 is a massive, socially progressive nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The hard-working population of 3.157 billion Vex15ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 9.7%.
The Vex15ian economy, worth 177 trillion Pesos a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 56,114 Pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Vex15's national animal is the Tiger, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vex15's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Vex15 relocated from The Greater Identity Bloc to Artificial Solar System.
- : Vex15 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Vex15's influence in The Greater Identity Bloc fell from "Hermit" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Vex15 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Vex15's influence in The Greater Identity Bloc rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Vex15 relocated from Artificial Solar System to The Greater Identity Bloc.
- : Vex15 was endorsed by The Republic of BEFORE BECOMING ONE WITH THE FORCE VINNY.
- : Vex15 endorsed The Republic of Identity Crisis.
- : Vex15 endorsed The Colony of Market-106.