The Kingdom of Venutia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Prime Minister Forest Maddox with an even hand, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, otherworldly petting zoo, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 6.232 billion Venutians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Venutiana. The average income tax rate is 4.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Venutian economy, worth a remarkable 1,038 trillion Venutian Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 166,624 Venutian Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
Young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables, skateparks can be found in every city, the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources, and teens are voting on which C-List pop star will be next to be evicted from the opera house. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Venutia's national animal is the 9 Legged Unicorn, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Venutia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Venutia was endorsed by The Democratic Police State of Celreostia.
- : Following new legislation in Venutia, teens are voting on which C-List pop star will be next to be evicted from the opera house.
- : Following new legislation in Venutia, the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources.
- : Following new legislation in Venutia, skateparks can be found in every city.
- : Following new legislation in Venutia, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables.
- : Venutia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Venutia, corporate lawyers are joyfully combing through the new tax code for any new loopholes for their clients.
- : Following new legislation in Venutia, self-driving cars occasionally mow down pedestrians to avoid inconveniencing passengers.
- : Venutia was endorsed by The Empire of Hold Theed.
Endorsements Received: 85 » Szalowa, Notyoutopia, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Sankami, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Flooforia, Sunto, GeorgeTheMiner, Meritdom, Plembobria, Sil Dorsett, Everywheristan, Vegetarian States, Holy Oranz, Blackshear41, Territorio di Nessuno, Wineclaw, Potistan, Shadowrik, American MapleStory, Unimaginable Doom, Guslantis, Atmana, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Rumata, Eyes that do not Lie, Xentherida, Ceretis, Kepler-16b, Pacajus, Libera Publica, Dicko, SchoolHouse Rock, EretzIsrael, Ophlantly, East Wake Island, Vladimirius, JAOECW536, Hannepandia, Imperial Arkania, New Cataria, ABC, Casully, Imperial Collective Union, Clarent, Tokenzia, Rhynne-Arden, Cyanos, Thanelandia, and 35 others.Ovsterland, The Mazur Empire, The Neverending Misery, Reeba, Malta Comino Gozo, The Swedish Republic of New Kenya, Boadiccea, HMS Unicorn, Free Culture, Nesseus, Kranimo, Reannia, Lord Ravenclaw, Roctpor, Bourbon-Conde, Tuand Seton, Richesseland, Empy, The Undead Union, NoufLand, Religioncord, Halcon siveriano, Bohseon, Goyanes, Colony of lasting Hopes, Siwale, Scallendovia, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Yalkan, Sasten, Indereac Lanx, Zyvetskistaahn, Novo England, Hold Theed, and Celreostia.