The Dictatorship of Venom Bug is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Gama lijah with an iron fist, and notable for its infamous sell-swords, ritual sacrifices, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 3.807 billion Venom Bugians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Administration, Law & Order, and Education are also considered important, while International Aid receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jupiter. The average income tax rate is 95.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Venom Bugian economy, worth a remarkable 1,222 trillion Eyeballs a year, is fairly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 321,068 Eyeballs, with the richest citizens earning 9.1 times as much as the poorest.
Years of counter-terrorism planning are foiled by small details, the nation's drinking water tends to glow green at night, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools, and veterans in wheelchairs are left waist-deep in rice paddies to gather grain. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Venom Bug's national animal is the Zombie Beetle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Venom Hippyllama.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Venom Bug was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Venom Bug was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Venom Bug, veterans in wheelchairs are left waist-deep in rice paddies to gather grain.
- : Following new legislation in Venom Bug, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools.
- : Following new legislation in Venom Bug, the nation's drinking water tends to glow green at night.
- : Venom Bug was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Following new legislation in Venom Bug, years of counter-terrorism planning are foiled by small details.
- : Following new legislation in Venom Bug, almost half of the child population live rough on the streets.
- : Venom Bug was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Following new legislation in Venom Bug, sex changes are routinely performed at Venom Bug's hospitals.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Marinho Islands, Purple Hyacinth, Tepertopia, Erinor, Land Without Shrimp, Phanama, Bawkie, Bleakfoot, Nowa Europa, Armonitopia, Qvait, New Briantown, Ralphburg, Wehraboos, Rebel-topia, Amerion, Farengeto, PenguinPies, Andinla, Ebonhand, Aumeltopia, Treir, Holota, Ceutalia, Kandorith, Volaworand, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Belschaft, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Wallechi, Auphelia, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Techganet, Beepee, Scu Greinne, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Sandaoguo, Bichedder, Libedistan, Westenhald, Sedunn, New Belgrade, Gonrati, The United Australian States, Freavia, Ipugao, and 12 others.Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaoia, Direwolf1, JavaSiege, Dalegreen, Kaleidescooptopia, Astiaveth, Beblahbleblo, North Prarie, Agletgreenia, Rhetiaa, and Fighting Kawi Ninja.