The Glorious Empire of Venkara is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Sark Salazar with an even hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, pith helmet sales, and otherworldly petting zoo. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 5.947 billion Venkarans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Industry, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Viqilam. The average income tax rate is 96.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Venkaran economy, worth a remarkable 1,684 trillion Marks a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 283,219 Marks, with the richest citizens earning 5.7 times as much as the poorest.
Foreign converts are illuminated by both missionaries and helicopter searchlights, the government's giant servers are often used as a tourist trap, healthcare workers are flummoxed over the spike in foreign tourists with sudden-onset heart disease, and the government is denying reports that criminals injected with experimental drugs have turned into monstrous supervillains. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Venkara's national animal is the Swan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Religious Freedom.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Venkara endorsed The Free Land of Egalico.
- : Venkara was endorsed by The Free Land of Egalico.
- : Following new legislation in Venkara, the government is denying reports that criminals injected with experimental drugs have turned into monstrous supervillains.
- : Following new legislation in Venkara, healthcare workers are flummoxed over the spike in foreign tourists with sudden-onset heart disease.
- : Following new legislation in Venkara, the government's giant servers are often used as a tourist trap.
- : Following new legislation in Venkara, foreign converts are illuminated by both missionaries and helicopter searchlights.
- : Following new legislation in Venkara, community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common.
- : Following new legislation in Venkara, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
- : Venkara endorsed The Free Land of Steraz.
- : Venkara was endorsed by The Free Land of Steraz.
Endorsements Received: 87 » Alunya, El Fiji Grande, Shin-Hachioji, Yaorozu, Ethnon, Loutsland, Acrabinnia, Great Bights Mum, Former English Colony, Omnistria, Koda-Land, The Black Cathedral, Bayern-Straubing, Destructive Government Endorsing System, New Pruessen, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Notyoutopia, Peldorn, The Rhein States, Castle Federation, Shadowrik, Napnomadia, Sinelona, Test for a new hope, Kasazzastan, Territorio di Nessuno, Elder Realms, Juggernautilus, Fizban, Ikea Rike, Fayyayid, Shibutani, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Maott, Federation Terra Australis, Torakuen, Sunto, Kwaj, Black Templares, Wilkshire, Uganda Knuckles UK, Trillius, Justanistan, Dar es Saalam, Sundred, Sheldanada, North Bratislava, Jasminlandia, Corfad, and 37 others.New Bremerton, 1 very fast endotarter, Dreadton, Guer Aike, PlanetPunk, Frances Francis the First of France, Steampunk Ariel, Haor Chall, Spartoptia, Taehsitara Island, Felhaven, Wineclaw, Xentherida, Sil Dorsett, Constantinolia, Ejhsa, Pasargad, Sakaronia, Selfgradatude, Ibiscaton, Lomjia, Loli County, Holy Oranz, Siwale, Aratani, Ecronentia, Astrind, Joodey, Free Azzaca, Zumlandia, Kobagia, Orado, Thoresonistan, Partax, Glurponia, Steraz, and Egalico.