The Constitutional Monarchy of Veniland is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its infamous sell-swords, free-roaming dinosaurs, and compulsory military service. The hard-working, democratic population of 894 million Venilandians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Liden. The average income tax rate is 25.6%.
The powerhouse Venilandian economy, worth 79.7 trillion Venis a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is 89,182 Venis, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
Laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts, former school buses now regularly shuttle kids to the nearest shopping centers to work, money can't buy happiness but it can buy immunity to prosecution, and news headlines suggest that Leader has a sideline in guinea pig pimping. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Veniland's national animal is the European Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Veniland's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Veniland's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Veniland was refounded in Osiris.
- : Veniland ceased to exist in Europe.
- : Veniland was endorsed by The Villainous Globalist Kittehs of Imperium Anglorum.
- : Veniland was endorsed by The People's Republic of Antair.
- : Veniland was endorsed by The United Nations of Vulxo.
- : Veniland was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Gotho.
- : Veniland was endorsed by The Republic of Zelenskraine.
- : Veniland was endorsed by The Republic of Zulrich.