|Faith||Worship of Malrock|
The Wearied Warrior of Venico is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Venico with an iron fist, and renowned for its deadly medical pandemics, smutty television, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 5.887 billion Romulans are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government is dominated by the Department of Defense, although Industry and Education are also considered important, while Environment and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Romule. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.8%.
The all-consuming Romulan economy, worth 699 trillion GPS a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Woodchip Exports, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 118,902 GPS, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 695,154 per year while the poor average 9,549, a ratio of 72.8 to 1.
The nation is famous for bravely sending wave after wave of its soldiers until the enemy runs out of bullets, Venico has been declared supreme ruler for all eternity, t-shirts displaying a photo of Venico performing the Full-Monty are selling out, and the nation is under martial law. Crime, especially youth-related, is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Venico's national animal is the Elk, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Worship of Malrock.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Venico was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Venico's influence in The Brotherhood of Malice rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Venico was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Venico's influence in The Brotherhood of Malice rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Venico was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pro-Market.
- : Venico's influence in The Brotherhood of Malice rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Venico was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Armed and Highest Unexpected Death Rate and the Top 10% for Most Devout, Highest Crime Rates, and Most Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Venico, the nation is under martial law.
- : Following new legislation in Venico, t-shirts displaying a photo of Venico performing the Full-Monty are selling out.
- : Following new legislation in Venico, Venico has been declared supreme ruler for all eternity.