The Sacred Empire of Venethort is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Seneth Sol with an iron fist, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, sprawling nuclear power plants, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 884 million Venethortians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Syntha-Major. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 41.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Venethortian economy, worth 115 trillion Dinariums a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 131,166 Dinariums, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 409,808 per year while the poor average 32,220, a ratio of 12.7 to 1.
The leaders of Venethort are given the nod by their predecessors, Syntha-Major's main city thoroughfare has been blocked by a row of leyland cypresses that mysteriously appeared overnight, the police insist that racism does not exist, and nations across the world are quick to praise Seneth Sol's good looks and intellectual prowess. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Venethort's national animal is the Makruch, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Venethort was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories.
- : Venethort endorsed The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
- : Following new legislation in Venethort, nations across the world are quick to praise Seneth Sol's good looks and intellectual prowess.
- : Following new legislation in Venethort, the police insist that racism does not exist.
- : Venethort was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
- : Venethort was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes and the Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Following new legislation in Venethort, Syntha-Major's main city thoroughfare has been blocked by a row of leyland cypresses that mysteriously appeared overnight.
- : Following new legislation in Venethort, the leaders of Venethort are given the nod by their predecessors.
- : Following new legislation in Venethort, there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation.
- : Following new legislation in Venethort, employers are keenest on employees who lack family values.
Endorsements Received: 88 » Drystar, Bartonia Nova, Marinho Islands, Qvait, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Tepertopia, Erinor, Amerion, Aidenfieeld, The Solar System Scope, Apartment 11F, PenguinPies, New Briantown, Corgitopiaa, Phanama, Bleakfoot, Bawkie, Tsunamy, Wehraboos, Curlyhoward, Land Without Shrimp, Purple Hyacinth, Tsvetania, Farengeto, Aumeltopia, Si-topia, Andinla, Ebonhand, Poopisiya, Eskvenn, Kandorith, Beepee, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Jehenna, The naked people, Darakin, Sanden, Volaworand, Escevola, The United Expanse, The Imperial Frost Federation, Center Lisle, Ralphburg, Rebel-topia, Treir, Ceutalia, Synarion, Canmore, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Belschaft, and 38 others.Wakandan Tribes, Holota, Wallechi, Auphelia, Truskawkoland, Aoz, Sedunn, Linguiniland, Peskorea, Honey Cake, Qawe, Kiasu-ism, The Altan, Seythennia, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Doge Land, Sandaoguo, Bichedder, Euro Pacifica, West Bridgeport, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Ipugao, Enplatia, Eutraya, Gonrati, Noimosini, Freedoom, The United Australian States, LadyRebels, Populaa, Alambar, The Langburn Islands, and Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories.