The White Kingdom of Veise is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, ubiquitous missile silos, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 1.231 billion Veiserkind are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the Capital. The average income tax rate is 27.0%.
The Veiser economy, worth 64.3 trillion francs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Basket Weaving, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 52,234 francs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
Veise has designated the Capital as its capital city, commemoration of the Great Veiser Crown War costs almost as much as the war itself, Leader is the self-declared God of all Veise, and Leader has been self-declared as the Most Supreme Magnificent Overlord of Everything You Ever Saw. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Veise's national animal is the Pearl Dragon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Veise was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Primitive.
- : Veise published "Veiser Terms" (Factbook: Miscellaneous).
- : Veise published "Veiser Naval Armaments" (Factbook: Military).
- : Veise published "Veiser Social Code" (Factbook: Culture).
- : Veise was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Primitive and Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : Following new legislation in Veise, Leader has been self-declared as the Most Supreme Magnificent Overlord of Everything You Ever Saw.
- : Following new legislation in Veise, Leader is the self-declared God of all Veise.
- : Veise changed its national demonym plural to "Veiserkind" and its motto to "Avance, Crestet!".
- : Veise published "Duchy of Esterhaven and the Leblanc Family" (Factbook: Geography).
- : Veise published "Duchy of Reuen" (Factbook: Geography).