|Capital||Maui Poncea Valley|
|Leader||Princess Laphima Synabella the Virgin|
The Queendom of Vega Naothia is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Princess Laphima Synabella the Virgin with an even hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 1.217 billion Vega Naothians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Maui Poncea Valley. The average income tax rate is 72.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Vega Naothian economy, worth 127 trillion Rosetteas a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 105,033 Rosetteas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
CEOs and corporate executives are frequently found striking for better stock options, it's been a banner year for local vexillology, airship use has soared while property values beneath their routes have plummeted, and political candidates are regularly blocked for minor convictions from their teenage years. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vega Naothia's national animal is the Lovetail Hummingbird, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vega Naothia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Vega Naothia's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Page".
- : Following new legislation in Vega Naothia, political candidates are regularly blocked for minor convictions from their teenage years.
- : Following new legislation in Vega Naothia, airship use has soared while property values beneath their routes have plummeted.
- : Following new legislation in Vega Naothia, it's been a banner year for local vexillology.
- : Vega Naothia relocated from Balder to The South Pacific.
- : Vega Naothia was refounded in Balder.
- : Vega Naothia ceased to exist in The South Pacific.
- : Vega Naothia was endorsed by The Democratic States of Death to democracy.
- : Vega Naothia was endorsed by The Green Federal Districts of Rotenaplistan.