The Baby Eaters of Vavax is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Babaksu with a fair hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, complete lack of prisons, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, democratic population of 8.01 billion Vavaxians, 7.926 billion of whom are zombies, hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vakara. The average income tax rate is 98.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Vavaxian economy, worth a remarkable 1,966 trillion Socks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 191,348 Socks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Babaksu can often be found attempting to coax random citizens' cats down from trees, the delay between passed legislation and real world implementation is often a decade or longer, Babaksu is rumored to have teleportation powers, and homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vavax's national animal is the Rancor, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vavax was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Zombies.
- : Vavax was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Vavax was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Vavax voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kuriko".
- : Vavax voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "World Assembly Trade Rights"".
- : Vavax voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ending School Segregation".
- : Vavax voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Vavax voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Vavax was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Vavax voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Red Fleet".
Endorsements Received: 14 » Merni, Ashtie, Karach24, Greater Victora, PeePeePooPooCaCa, Swiftlandian Peoples Republic, Con Ins Lallakerscak, Ugosal, Saborgatra, Kingdom of Mooshland, Cinaptnod, Dumb Country, Pokemon Talk, and Santa Ramon.