The Democratic Republic of Vaulta Corpara is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Giles Wolstencroft with a fair hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, infamous sell-swords, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 5.399 billion Vaulta corparans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wolstencroft City. The average income tax rate is 69.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Vaulta Corparan economy, worth 760 trillion Bottlecaps a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 140,934 Bottlecaps, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
A third of Vaulta corparans are e-certified CEOs, the government's fruit business reeks of rotting produce and corruption, Giles Wolstencroft signs the laws but abides by none of them, and Occam's razor has sliced to pieces any childhood belief in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vaulta Corpara's national animal is the Brahmin, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vaulta Corpara was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Communes of Stirner.
- : Vaulta Corpara lodged a message on the Conf of Traditional Socialist Nations Regional Message Board.
- : Vaulta Corpara was endorsed by The Federation of Torien.
- : Vaulta Corpara was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Caora Isle.
- : Vaulta Corpara was endorsed by The People's Republic of Nathracha.
- : Vaulta Corpara was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Vaulta Corpara was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Efwazhenzija.
- : Vaulta Corpara was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Sad Reflection.
- : Following new legislation in Vaulta Corpara, Occam's razor has sliced to pieces any childhood belief in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.
- : Following new legislation in Vaulta Corpara, Giles Wolstencroft signs the laws but abides by none of them.
Endorsements Received: 21 » Ilyichicov, The communist empire of Mexico, Novacelta, Barre Con Bago, Castrovca, Transsexuallia, Cetrea, Socialist Union of North America, Bonsanguia, Trotskynesia, The Multiversal Communist Collective, Clownphallustan, Soviet Dominions, Staatsfreiheit, The jorgeland, Tiroportgasiet, Karlmark, Efwazhenzija, Nathracha, Caora Isle, and Torien.