The Theocratic State of Vaukiai is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its triple-decker prams, restrictive gun laws, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 673 million Vaukiaians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Taivuné. The average income tax rate is 69.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Vaukiaian economy, worth 7.58 trillion rykas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Trout Farming, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 11,268 rykas, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Former stunt pilots are unable to pass the licence test to fly a drone, it is illegal to carry an umbrella when the official weather forecast predicts a sunny day, Vaukiai has designated Taivuné as its capital city, and school uniforms are compulsory. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vaukiai's national animal is the horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vaukiai changed its national nation type to "Theocratic State".
- : Vaukiai agreed to construct embassies between Super Catholic League and Nuevo Amanecer.
- : Vaukiai lodged a message on the Super Catholic League Regional Message Board.
- : Vaukiai was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extreme.
- : Vaukiai published "Basic Regulation" (Bulletin: Policy).
- : Vaukiai published "The SCL Times - Code of Conduct deleted?" (Bulletin: News).
- : Vaukiai was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extreme and the Top 10% for Most Pacifist.
- : Vaukiai published "List of embassies" (Factbook: Legislation).
- : Following new legislation in Vaukiai, school uniforms are compulsory.
- : Vaukiai changed its national capital to "Taivuné".