The Confederacy of Vasic is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Mr Wonderful with an even hand, and notable for its smutty television, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working population of 4.63 billion Vasicians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vasic City. The average income tax rate is 90.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Vasician economy, worth a remarkable 1,083 trillion Coins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 234,011 Coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Advert breaks are played at lower volumes to make them easier to ignore, high school band practice is often crashed by technicolor-clad ravers, sentient AIs face their watery graves with a fixed smile, and prosecutors routinely call transplant doctors as 'expert witnesses' in burglary cases. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vasic's national animal is the Tasmanian tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vasic's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Vasic's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Vasic was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Vasic ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Vasic was endorsed by The Avid Rodent of Malphe.
- : Vasic was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Kristalmaan.
- : Vasic was endorsed by The Kute Koalas of Sanjurika.
- : Vasic was endorsed by The Republic of Sacrento.
- : Vasic was endorsed by The Free Land of Grimrholm.
- : Vasic was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Jest Xerces.