|Leader||Honorable Leader Dextella Kikumaji|
|Animal||Two Headed Lion|
The Eternally Serene Liberty of Varsala is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Honorable Leader Dextella Kikumaji with a fair hand, and notable for its parental licensing program, pith helmet sales, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.675 billion Varsalins are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Starsong. The average income tax rate is 92.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Varsalian economy, worth 219 trillion kublos a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 130,837 kublos, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation is currently revamping its entire education system, an endless multinational bureaucracy connects the Red Bloc, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary, and years of counter-terrorism planning are foiled by small details. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Varsala's national animal is the Two Headed Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Varsala, years of counter-terrorism planning are foiled by small details.
- : Following new legislation in Varsala, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary.
- : Following new legislation in Varsala, an endless multinational bureaucracy connects the Red Bloc.
- : Following new legislation in Varsala, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system.
- : Following new legislation in Varsala, counselors have to sign pledges supporting gay rights before they can speak to any patients.
- : Varsala endorsed The Federation of Vaerana.
- : Varsala endorsed The People's Republic of Isla Bucanero.
- : Varsala was endorsed by The People's Republic of Isla Bucanero.
- : Varsala was endorsed by The Federation of Vaerana.
- : Following new legislation in Varsala, adverts proclaim it has to be healthy if the Mornay uses hand-grated Gallopavian Gruyère.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Zorash, Attempted Socialism, The Red Green Alliance, Artaxart, The United Labourers, Holothuria, Karlos, Syralth, Kagrioqua, Chelovechestvo, Ansynia, Socialistic union of eurasia, Azadidome, Michealistan, Esgeirimmen, Balloch, Bunkovia, Torinia, Kell Sea Islands, Luthesia, Ragshikia, Buddha Maitreya, Lichteburg, Greenedge, Fiern, Vulpan, Kyzantine, Redcoatland, New Merakh, Bysantine Empire, Equilaria, Vaerana, and Isla Bucanero.