The Principality of Vanquishers is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its state-planned economy, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The quiet, industrious population of 469 million Vanquishersians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 50.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but sluggish Vanquishersian economy, worth 12.8 trillion marks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Cheese Exports, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 27,354 marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vanquishers's national animal is the kiwi, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vanquishers's influence in From The End rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Vanquishers's influence in From The End rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Vanquishers's influence in From The End rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Vanquishers's influence in From The End rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Vanquishers's influence in From The End rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Vanquishers's influence in From The End rose from "Hatchling" to "Squire".
- : Vanquishers relocated from Balder to From The End.
- : Vanquishers altered its national flag.
- : Vanquishers was refounded in Balder.
- : Vanquishers ceased to exist in From The End.