The ⚜️Empire⚜️ of Vamperiall is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Emperor Vampereo with an even hand, and remarkable for its public floggings, compulsory military service, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, cynical population of 2.338 billion Vamperians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vampereo City. The average income tax rate is 59.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Vamperian economy, worth 313 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 134,021 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Officials pull all-nighters to check immigrants for potential links to terrorists, a suspicious number of John Smiths are known to donate to Vamperian politicians, hordes of unemployed lumberjacks have resorted to cutting down utility poles to satisfy their cravings, and elections have been outlawed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vamperiall's national animal is the kitten, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Bobism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Vamperiall, elections have been outlawed.
- : Vamperiall was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Vamperiall voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Helaw".
- : Following new legislation in Vamperiall, hordes of unemployed lumberjacks have resorted to cutting down utility poles to satisfy their cravings.
- : Following new legislation in Vamperiall, a suspicious number of John Smiths are known to donate to Vamperian politicians.
- : Following new legislation in Vamperiall, officials pull all-nighters to check immigrants for potential links to terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in Vamperiall, the nation is committed to nuclear rearmament.
- : Following new legislation in Vamperiall, cheese has become the new icon of political dissent.
- : Following new legislation in Vamperiall, the nationalised Arms Manufacturing Industry is not interested in making weapons.
- : Vamperiall's influence in The West Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
Endorsements Received: 18 » Davelands, Overthinkers, Arkadia Universalis, The 9 Stars, Fujai, Liberillia, Glorious Existence, Greg Tucker, Acropylae, Shaktirajya, Neenee, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Sindria, Jadanese, Common Good, Maori Land, West-Fryslan, and Misericorde.