|Leader||The Supreme Leader|
|Faith||Church of the Divine Leader|
The Kingdom of Valvoa is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by The Supreme Leader with an iron fist, and renowned for its closed borders, keen interest in outer space, and enslaved workforce. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 1.297 billion Valvoans are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Industry, and Education also on the agenda, while Welfare and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Valvoa City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 26.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Valvoan economy, worth 263 trillion Doubloons a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 202,900 Doubloons, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 821,008 per year while the poor average 33,424, a ratio of 24.6 to 1.
Dynamite sales and concert audiences are booming, most Valvoan video games are banned in other countries, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary, and summer science camps are regularly raided by narcotics police. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Valvoa's national animal is the Bunny, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Church of the Divine Leader.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Valvoa, summer science camps are regularly raided by narcotics police.
- : Following new legislation in Valvoa, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary.
- : Following new legislation in Valvoa, most Valvoan video games are banned in other countries.
- : Following new legislation in Valvoa, dynamite sales and concert audiences are booming.
- : Following new legislation in Valvoa, 'To Regulate And Beyond' is the unofficial motto of the Valvoan Space Agency.
- : Following new legislation in Valvoa, Air Valvoa tickets have reached sky-high prices due to a complete monopoly on air travel.
- : Following new legislation in Valvoa, the nation's new foreign policy of 'very disproportionate retribution' has its neighbors on edge.
- : Following new legislation in Valvoa, it is customary to begin the summer with a fasting ritual in which people eat nothing but kumquat smoothies.
- : Valvoa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Devout.
- : Following new legislation in Valvoa, Valvoan-made cars tend to catch fire in people's driveways.
Endorsements Received: 28 » Jocospor, Regna Loreau, Shronok, Famarrod, Winter Gulley, ShrewLlamaLand, Coalora, Grouberdastchereichenstag, American Pere Housh, Fetra, Branalia, Middle Ran Kals Colbown, Vinitas, Vlamms Statt, Terra de Combattimento, Blutiges Imperium, Khanbaliq Mongolia, Castelia, Kazakah, Refarria, Great Morningstar, Comein, The states of Bharat, Depackya, West Heisen, Otogal, Emerald Order, and The World Capitalist Confederation.