The Dominion of Valrem is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Cole Relander with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic population of 14.555 billion Valremians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Welfare, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Excelsior City. The average income tax rate is 80.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Valremian economy, worth a remarkable 2,280 trillion notes a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Furniture Restoration, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 156,650 notes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents, and graffiti graces every city's streets. Crime is totally unknown. Valrem's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Valrem endorsed The Incorporated States of Evka.
- : Following new legislation in Valrem, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- : Valrem voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Antalia".
- : Valrem was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Eukosmos.
- : Valrem was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Brijska Drzava.
- : Valrem was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Evka.
- : Valrem was endorsed by The Majestic Grand Duchy of Giericia.
- : Valrem was endorsed by The People's Republic of Bababooey Land.
- : Valrem was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Following new legislation in Valrem, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Alsted, Jenesia, Tigyland, Lexembourg, Stromia, The City-State of Vienna, Foucaults garden, The Seven Provinces, Fenian Provinces, An Clar, Novo Portugal, Albertinum, The Armed Socialist Workers Syndicate, Imperium Anglorum, Northern German Federation, Troltovia, Basque Dominion, Woschia, Dacian Freelands, Neue Deutsche Republik, The Greater German Federal Republic, Ansington, Bohomo, The Fair Republic, Nova Prutenia, Wombelland, Agrase, Charlesia, North of Americas, Eicant, Alpinovia, Newmere, Pungusglynn, Angloden, East Arc, Nova Prussia, Bearhinoland, Rahvav, Lovisa, Continental Social Democrats, Fossekallen, Templar Republic, Slavorussia, Union of the North, Blighteria, AirstripZero, DGAF No-2, Silvecia, Outer Sparta, The New Nordic Union, and 18 others.The Federation of the Danube, Dark Matter, Myrenia, Hirota, Stiernmark, Latogne, The Global Republic, Green Counties, Mordwyn, Dassiu, Oena and Sandy Island, Romaian, Cha0sNation, Bababooey Land, Giericia, Evka, Brijska Drzava, and Eukosmos.