The Constitutional Monarchy of Valquia is a huge, genial nation, renowned for its prohibition of alcohol, anti-smoking policies, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate population of 542 million Valquians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint Mark. The average income tax rate is 43.8%.
The strong Valquian economy, worth 36.0 trillion crowns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Cheese Exports, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 66,375 crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
Bike rage is all the rage, coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list, forty-year-old men are asked for their ID before watching the latest pony cartoon movies, and mechanics are often exhausted by their work. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Valquia's national animal is the Owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Valquia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Valquia endorsed The Kingdom of Hakha.
- : Valquia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn A Bloodred Moon".
- : Following new legislation in Valquia, mechanics are often exhausted by their work.
- : Following new legislation in Valquia, forty-year-old men are asked for their ID before watching the latest pony cartoon movies.
- : Following new legislation in Valquia, coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list.
- : Following new legislation in Valquia, bike rage is all the rage.
- : Following new legislation in Valquia, the dessert 'Death by Chocolate' isn't the most lethal dish on the menu.
- : Valquia altered its national flag.
- : Valquia endorsed The Icyland of Hopingland.
Endorsements Received: 27 » BBoss, The Earths people, Allinburg, Zuuri, Narvatus, My Nation, Sulivannia, Obets, Emaha, Moka Pamplemousses, Seprum, Provence Town, The Free City of Night City, Dongerland, Meridionalis Lettonia, Europan Union, Sparsdan, Mally Piznoopia, Laidir, UDNS, Volaire, Archargentina, Lungalandia, Gouverne, Linkers Sha, LasPinas, and Chinese USSR.