The Republic of Valorines is a huge, safe nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, irreverence towards religion, and suspicion of poets. The hard-working, democratic population of 312 million Valorinesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 11.5%.
The very strong Valorinesian economy, worth 21.7 trillion Vals a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 69,567 Vals, with the richest citizens earning 8.5 times as much as the poorest.
One year's corporation tax from three international megacorporations has funded one dozen shiny black pencils for Leader's office, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate, prison officers are bribed not to take bribes, and extraordinary tribunals try accused financial criminals. Crime is almost non-existent. Valorines's national animal is the falcon, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Valorines was endorsed by The United Serb states of BTProductions.
- : Valorines was endorsed by The Kingdom of Aryan Homeland.
- : Valorines was endorsed by The Uncorruptable Nation of Yellops.
- : Valorines was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Valorines was endorsed by The Imperialist Immortal Empire of Alexander the Magnus.
- : Following new legislation in Valorines, extraordinary tribunals try accused financial criminals.
- : Following new legislation in Valorines, prison officers are bribed not to take bribes.
- : Following new legislation in Valorines, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate.
- : Following new legislation in Valorines, one year's corporation tax from three international megacorporations has funded one dozen shiny black pencils for Leader's office.
- : Following new legislation in Valorines, tower block residents are each held responsible for four square inches of front lawn.
Endorsements Received: 127 » Xagill, Dangine, Hamerica, Yokciq Empire, The Endless Eventide, Pallaith, Bankowiata, Aerilia, Notyoutopia, Lulubellia, Orado, Illusia and Neverendia, Nalver And, Super Girl, Ethnon, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Kocherian, Guer Aike, Navsland, Theriyon Empire, Sachi, Sundred, Ravendi, Patrician, Valentine Z, Interdimensional Zone, Xentherida, Blyskalia, Votak Matim, Star Kingdom, Koda-Land, Venicea, Republica Guilleana, Zzozona, Yaorozu, Ellbonnia, Corfad, Territorio di Nessuno, Hardscrabble, Dreadton, Former English Colony, 1 very fast endotarter, Wineclaw, The Tampa Bay Rays, Bharathvarsh, Loutsland, The Rhein States, Aeolist, Svenskskit, New Lakemba, and 77 others.WeKnow, Slyakanya, Great Bights Mum, Empy, Andexia, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Shibutani, Pytong, Mellby, North Bratislava, Sikol, Siwale, Wisconsota, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Kazoo Basin, Strongwill, Climeria, Dar es Saalam, Omnistria, Frances Francis the First of France, McMasterdonia, Runeda, Sunto, Xipher, Colfes, Kragsgale, Kromi, Wilkshire, Daiz, Fauzjhia, Cretox State, Kranostav, Shadowrik, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Moubarakistan, His Enduring Majesty, Chips and Guac, Barabolia, Selfgradatude, El Fiji Grande, Pasargad, Kingdom of KHATTAB, The Pantheons, Madjack, Vesteysia, Otakus and Weebs, Seijitsu, Sil Dorsett, Clan Spaniel, Odelinor, Port Naga, Nodnarb, Gondwanaia, Imperial Pieserged, Maratabat, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Zemnaya Svoboda, Travislavania, Figyjharli, Maott, Svenskan, Questann, Lol2639, Siforpeo, Northern Titans, Simone Republic, The Republic of Free Peoples, Holy Oranz, Boston Castle, Draconian Progression, Steampunk Ariel, Xyrron, Alexander the Magnus, Yellops, Aryan Homeland, and BTProductions.