The Kingdom of Valocke is a massive, safe nation, ruled by June with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 4.933 billion Valockeans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Valbury. The average income tax rate is 39.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Valockean economy, worth 617 trillion Dollars a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 125,117 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Factories grind to a halt every time there is an election, a little pushing and pulling is needed for big ships to pass, children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name, and Jennifer Government is a bestseller. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Valocke's national animal is the Rhino, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Valocke was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Ulfrik.
- : Valocke was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Valocke was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Tropentarn.
- : Valocke was endorsed by The People's Republic of Cruts Cithe.
- : Valocke was endorsed by The Meritocratic Kingdom of IndyCar Racing.
- : Following new legislation in Valocke, Jennifer Government is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Valocke, children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name.
- : Following new legislation in Valocke, a little pushing and pulling is needed for big ships to pass.
- : Valocke was endorsed by The People's Republic of New St Kilda.
- : Valocke was endorsed by The Federal Republic of High Wings.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Fujai, Wickedly evil people, Westwind, Giovanniland, Dilber, Hamburg Neo, Cro Magnon, BIteland, Marina Nova, Mediobogdum, Atheist States of Philippines, Nas Crustium, Leukogeras, Constantinopolisia, Kiensu, Aldesport, Bodusse, Volkason, Greynne, Kisovec, Isle Royale, The United Republic of Westend, Anuubis, Archonina, The Undivided, Santos-Dominius, Willow Gate, Overthinkers, Glorious Existence, Podium, Lodiberdade, Vlobbania, New Belia, Parasang, Triestine, Blue Bubble, United Adaikes, Oliverary, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Corbeil, Chaos Realm of Lavoria, Crazy Waters, Jigsland, Bucals Kagotoaion, Mucht, Apexiala, Guitermot, Kraboch, Hoile, Infinite Star, and 10 others.Bitar, Anilis, Bhang Bhang Duc, Schmexxland, High Wings, New St Kilda, IndyCar Racing, Cruts Cithe, Tropentarn, and Ulfrik.