|Leader||Consul Alexandre Beaudoin|
The Republic of Valloire is a huge, socially progressive nation, ruled by Consul Alexandre Beaudoin with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 841 million Vallois enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Montnoire. The average income tax rate is 55.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Vallois economy, worth 95.2 trillion lire a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 113,203 lire, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
All new "spies" are fifteen-year-old acne-ridden kids on computers, cutting-edge missile systems are being retrofitted to twin-prop air force biplanes, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field, and Consul Alexandre Beaudoin has just been declared ruler of Valloire in an international press conference. Crime is totally unknown. Valloire's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Valloire's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Valloire was endorsed by The Empire of Jancukishou.
- : Valloire was endorsed by The Free Land of Interdimensional Zone.
- : Valloire changed its national leader to "Consul Alexandre Beaudoin".
- : Following new legislation in Valloire, Consul Alexandre Beaudoin has just been declared ruler of Valloire in an international press conference.
- : Following new legislation in Valloire, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field.
- : Valloire was endorsed by The Poor Team of The Tampa Bay Rays.
- : Valloire was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Eri-Maqa-Ena.
- : Valloire was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Duerrlewang.
- : Valloire was endorsed by The Republic of Parmovand.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Alunya, Dabarastan, The Rhein States, United Kahndaq, Pazair, Territorio di Nessuno, Loutsland, Guer Aike, Great Bights Mum, Dreadton, Sundred, Corfad, Daiz, Kasazzastan, Koda-Land, Trillius, Miruma, Notyoutopia, Runeda, Yaorozu, Orado, Zyvetskistaahn, Amauri, Juggernautilus, 1 very fast endotarter, Siwale, Clan Spaniel, McMasterdonia, Eravonia, Spartoptia, Vincone Cae, Sockmanland, Pallaith, Nothru Lerple, Federation Terra Australis, New Bremerton, PlanetPunk, Sunto, North Bratislava, Dar es Saalam, Selfgradatude, Kranostav, Xentherida, Angshire, Loli County, Viridiann, Shibutani, Aratani, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Zumlandia, and 16 others.Frances Francis the First of France, Steampunk Ariel, Glurponia, Wisconsota, Wineclaw, Huks Gares, Black Templares, Racoda, Holy Oranz, Seenvorland, Parmovand, Duerrlewang, Eri-Maqa-Ena, The Tampa Bay Rays, Interdimensional Zone, and Jancukishou.