The Queendom of Vallermoore is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Queen Yocasta with an even hand, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, rampant corporate plagiarism, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 20.693 billion Vallermooreans are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Education, with Welfare, Law & Order, and Defense also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Grand City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 73.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Vallermoorean economy, worth a remarkable 4,568 trillion Chingchings a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 220,788 Chingchings, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 696,733 per year while the poor average 53,457, a ratio of 13.0 to 1.
Exploding toys that leak battery acid are back in the shops after the government declared child safety 'over-rated', party leaders rely on horoscopes to create "ticket balance", eminent domain has been abolished, and arbitrary election rules are considered sacrosanct. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vallermoore's national animal is the Giant Spider, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Megatronism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vallermoore's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Vallermoore relocated from Union of Royalists to The Rejected Realms.
- : Vallermoore was ejected and banned from Union of Royalists by The Princedom of Heffburg.
- : Vallermoore was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Following new legislation in Vallermoore, arbitrary election rules are considered sacrosanct.
- : Following new legislation in Vallermoore, eminent domain has been abolished.
- : Vallermoore was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Capitalist Paradise".
- : Following new legislation in Vallermoore, party leaders rely on horoscopes to create "ticket balance".
- : Following new legislation in Vallermoore, exploding toys that leak battery acid are back in the shops after the government declared child safety 'over-rated'.
- : Following new legislation in Vallermoore, priests are being drafted by the church load.