The Armed Republic of Valkiir is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by John Rhictor-Valkiiri with an even hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, ubiquitous missile silos, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed population of 7.472 billion Valkiirii have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Industry, Education, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Valkiir City. The average income tax rate is 98.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Valkiirii economy, worth a remarkable 2,305 trillion Standards a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 308,522 Standards, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Electricians spend more time in school than doctors, condos feature wall-mounted cages containing endangered animals, water fights now end with thousands dead, and agriculture is heavily subsidized by the government. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Valkiir's national animal is the Swan, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Valkiir was endorsed by The Republic of Nanako Island.
- : Valkiir's influence in United Forum of Nations fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Enforcer".
- : Valkiir was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Cultured and Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Valkiir was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Following new legislation in Valkiir, agriculture is heavily subsidized by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Valkiir, water fights now end with thousands dead.
- : Following new legislation in Valkiir, condos feature wall-mounted cages containing endangered animals.
- : Following new legislation in Valkiir, electricians spend more time in school than doctors.
- : Valkiir lodged a message on the United Forum of Nations Regional Message Board.
- : Valkiir was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.