|Leader||Timotei BlˇhnÝf Ottosson|
The Derpy Technocratic Democracy of Valgora is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Timotei BlˇhnÝf Ottosson with a fair hand, and notable for its pith helmet sales, keen interest in outer space, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.921 billion Valgorans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Martr÷ Tungli. The average income tax rate is 98.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Valgoran economy, worth a remarkable 1,094 trillion Valgoran Krˇnas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 184,860 Valgoran Krˇnas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Nations that kill a Valgoran can expect a strongly worded letter, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars, and the derisively named "Morlocks of Moria" futilely demand time in the sun. Crime is totally unknown. Valgora's national animal is the Valgoran Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Troklakhi.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Valgora's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Valgora's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Valgora's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Valgora's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Valgora was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs and Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Valgora was refounded in Balder.
- : Valgora ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : Valgora was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Valgora was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Valgora, the derisively named "Morlocks of Moria" futilely demand time in the sun.