|Faith||The Gearian Faith|
The Corporate Dystopia of Valerox is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Hunteth Veredon with an iron fist, and renowned for its smutty television, anti-smoking policies, and ritual sacrifices. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 10.247 billion Valeroxians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Industry, Law & Order, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Welfare and Environment aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Silith. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 66.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Valeroxian economy, worth a remarkable 3,949 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 385,413 Credits, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,719,844 per year while the poor average 18,407, a ratio of 147 to 1.
Citizens are barcoded to keep track of their movements, crooks and people with too many kids are being kicked out of the country, many of the country's largest dumps can be seen from space, and only the rich can afford the latest medical innovations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Valerox's national animal is the Consumer, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Gearian Faith.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Valerox suppressed a post on the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators Regional Message Board.
- : Valerox was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Easterner Reich.
- : The Shadow Cult of Jocospor granted Border Control authority to Valerox as Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.
- : Valerox was endorsed by The Empire of Mousto Readia.
- : Valerox was endorsed by The Military Dictatorship of Penarastaria.
- : Valerox was endorsed by The Republic of Balqia.
- : Valerox changed its national faith to "The Gearian Faith".
- : Following new legislation in Valerox, only the rich can afford the latest medical innovations.
- : Following new legislation in Valerox, many of the country's largest dumps can be seen from space.
- : Following new legislation in Valerox, crooks and people with too many kids are being kicked out of the country.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Vinitas, United Communes of Chile, Comein, Depackya, Sparkvernia, Valvoa, West Heisen, ShrewLlamaLand, YoKrToN, Clippius Maximus, Perfection convergence, Aeioux, New Caledonian Reich, Fetra, Hunem, Great Morningstar, Novo Anglia, Kleptocratic Maniacs, Deman Kalan, New England INC, The Destroyers of Christianity, Solantordia, Asukaz, Veenstreek, Siphas, The Iron Sickle, Feuraxia, Panthera Order, Doranin, Apermania, The Nat Trote Kure, Marthuania, Soviet Socialists Republicx, Viremine, Mighty Tropico, Randevu, Demuda, Bingotonia, Hellslayer, Union of Americans, Anime Pantsu, Piratae Marium, Squared National Interest, Impits Menouss, Arizona and Nevada, Where Your Deadbeat Dad Lives, Sllonsonnopia, Of the war hammer, Ghoul Realm, Himdonistan, and 11 others.Love of Carebears, Jefferson Club, The Yeetusa, VlaRiSsiA, Thorstonia, Seals Club, Demankphy, Balqia, Penarastaria, Mousto Readia, and Easterner Reich.