The Kingdom of Valeroen is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, national health service, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 2.001 billion Valeroenians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 20.9%.
The all-consuming Valeroenian economy, worth 218 trillion Pounds a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 108,975 Pounds, with the richest citizens earning 8.3 times as much as the poorest.
It is often said that only Leader could bring down Dàguó, a stocking with a crooked seam or a tie without a full Windsor knot are grounds for instant dismissal, military training in Valeroen emphasizes the tactical advantages of stabbing backs, and male tourists tend to be fearful of Valeroen's deadly femme fatales. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Valeroen's national animal is the Lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Valeroen was endorsed by The Free Land of Bridgett.
- : Valeroen was endorsed by The Confederacy of Socialist Cooperative Republics.
- : Valeroen was endorsed by The Ruthless Polity of Astal Aavors.
- : Valeroen was endorsed by The Inactive Nation of Techislovakia.
- : Following new legislation in Valeroen, male tourists tend to be fearful of Valeroen's deadly femme fatales.
- : Following new legislation in Valeroen, military training in Valeroen emphasizes the tactical advantages of stabbing backs.
- : Following new legislation in Valeroen, a stocking with a crooked seam or a tie without a full Windsor knot are grounds for instant dismissal.
- : Following new legislation in Valeroen, it is often said that only Leader could bring down Dàguó.
- : Valeroen was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Gospel Power.
- : Valeroen was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
Endorsements Received: 119 » Notyoutopia, Siwale, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Sunto, Holy Oranz, Sil Dorsett, Unimaginable Doom, Sankami, Xentherida, Shadowrik, Guslantis, Frances Francis the First of France, Wineclaw, Kingdom of Space, Bharathvarsh, Enosville, Wisconsota, Selfgradatude, Kaschovia, Vazali, Lord Ravenclaw, Omicron Persei V111, HMS Unicorn, The Rossinite Empire, Pallaith, Kwaj, Malta Comino Gozo, Reannia, Alice Gardens, General COE, Unsophisticate, Friently, HoNg KoNg EmPiRe, South Grand Mountain, Shin-Hachioji, WE Empire, Diodone, Anima Proxa, Coemgen, American MapleStory, Lamexanope, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Necromonia, Plembobria, Forunte, Zemnaya Svoboda, Puczovska, Sheppey, and 69 others.Aenglaland, AdyLand, Prevaland, The Utopian Movement, Yaris, Buckerino, Kelvaros Prime, Ausmercia, Che Sana Und, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Palisede, Seven Hills, Republic of Dixie, The Iron Lions, Cloydicia, Bayern-Straubing, Aerilia, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Coppicia, Zedeya, Amerian States, Transhumanist Anarchical Union, Stareogratia, Vogonlandia, The Lancerian Empire, PlanetPunk, SchoolHouse Rock, Tredano, Cuyan, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Maestros haven, Lionia, Pakistan 001, Territorio di Nessuno, Slaughterhouse Nine, Phillywob, Ice and Tinian, Wodan, Corfad, Celebia, Thenaca, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Beodarasc, Ainsworth, Pria Xennes, Felhaven, Deropia, Victoriaans Nederlands, Blurds, New-El, Midds Conia, Libotionia, Agrauron, Mzeusia, Gladio II, SillyString, Malvad, NatsukiLand, Sanjurika, Ostrinios, Ameiga Nothe, Merconitonitopia, Asuroka, Gospel Power, Techislovakia, Astal Aavors, Socialist Cooperative Republics, and Bridgett.