|Leader||King Joshua VI|
The Kingdom of Valenzuelia is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by King Joshua VI with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.683 billion Valenzuelians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Joshuaville. The average income tax rate is 96.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Valenzuelian economy, worth 749 trillion Reais a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 131,942 Reais, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Doctors prescribe videos of political debates to patients with insomnia, King Joshua VI's exquisite office door is replaced monthly due to angry petitioners, customer satisfaction with online delivery services is at an all time high, and five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Valenzuelia's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Valenzuelia's influence in Democratic Socialist Assembly rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Valenzuelia's influence in Democratic Socialist Assembly rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Valenzuelia's influence in Democratic Socialist Assembly rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Valenzuelia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport and the Top 10% for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Valenzuelia relocated from Balder to Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- : Following new legislation in Valenzuelia, five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars.
- : Valenzuelia altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in Valenzuelia, customer satisfaction with online delivery services is at an all time high.
- : Valenzuelia was refounded in Balder.
- : Valenzuelia ceased to exist in Lazarus.