The Kingdom of Valenra is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, frequent executions, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 1.092 billion Valenrians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Novi Sad. The average income tax rate is 46.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Valenrian economy, worth 37.9 trillion Duchmarks a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 34,704 Duchmarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Refugees from other nations are flocking to Valenra's border, all children's clothes come in only cream and off-white to prevent offense, female newsreaders distract the nation by breastfeeding during broadcast, and seven-year-olds debate for weeks on the merits of the Oxford comma. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Valenra's national animal is the Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Valenra lodged a message on the Imperial Entente Regional Message Board.
- : Valenra's influence in Imperial Entente rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : Valenra's influence in Imperial Entente rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : Valenra's influence in Imperial Entente rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : Valenra relocated from Deeds of Men to Imperial Entente.
- : Valenra relocated from Imperial Entente to Deeds of Men.
- : Following new legislation in Valenra, seven-year-olds debate for weeks on the merits of the Oxford comma.
- : Valenra's influence in Imperial Entente rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- : Valenra altered its national flag.
- : Valenra's influence in Imperial Entente rose from "Diplomat" to "Auxiliary".