The Federal Republic of Valehart is a very large, efficient nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, frequent executions, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 114 million Valehartines have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 20.5%.
The thriving Valehartine economy, worth 8.36 trillion Cryptocredits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 73,323 Cryptocredits, with the richest citizens earning 7.1 times as much as the poorest.
People often get liposuction to reduce their air fares, open-casket funerals are avoided at all cost, people regularly disappear off the streets and all evidence of them is destroyed, and surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Valehart's national animal is the Red-Tailed Hawk, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Valehart's influence in Lands End rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Valehart was endorsed by The Federal Duchy of Nordhpadhan.
- : Valehart was endorsed by The Federal Corporatocracy of Tri-Galleon Yudobya.
- : Valehart was endorsed by The Kingdom of Artidon.
- : Valehart was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Valehart was endorsed by The Federated Empire of Artevenia.
- : Valehart endorsed The Rogue State of Bonnie Blue Republic.
- : Valehart was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Buryasia.
- : Valehart was endorsed by The Federation of Rumantium.
- : Valehart was endorsed by The Rogue State of Bonnie Blue Republic.
Endorsements Received: 13 » Bluximburg, South-Central Rhodesia, Legoa, Peacockastan, Wenchdom, Free Southern Republics, Bonnie Blue Republic, Rumantium, Buryasia, Artevenia, Artidon, Tri-Galleon Yudobya, and Nordhpadhan.